On receipt of a ‘payment cleared’ online order for all physical products via Julie’s website ‘Store’ (ie, all items apart from digital downloads), we will endeavour to:
- Process and dispatch the order within 10 working days.
- Respond to the purchaser within 10 working days with any payment problems and/or if any of the items ordered are no longer available (for any reason) or temporarily out of stock, etc.
- Provide an estimated timescale for processing and dispatch of such out of stock items, without delay.
- Process and dispatch any part- order (ie, where one or more items are out of stock), within 10 working days, with the balance issued as soon as stocks become available.
- Update the progress of all orders within the website ‘Store’ facility through processing to date of dispatch; to allow all customers to check/track this online.
Dispatch/Posting of Orders
Machair Records will be responsible for the appropriate packaging and postage of all items purchased from Julie’s website ‘Store’ area as follows:
- All physical goods purchased online via the website ‘Store’ will be posted in good order, using UK Royal Mail (The Post Office) Services.
- All items will be posted out by Second Class post within the UK.
- All items to Europe and the rest of the World, will be posted out by standard Air Mail services.
- Where appropriate, all necessary Customs Declaration stickers will be completed with full details of the contents being sent, including the value of the contents in GBP Sterling, etc.
- ‘Proof of Postage’ along with a payment receipt will be received from the Post Office, for all packages issued by Machair Records.
- Once handed over to the UK Royal Mail services and the appropriate postage fee has been paid, Machair Records, will be seen to have honoured any order in good faith and will no longer be responsible for the safe delivery of said order (which then becomes the responsibility of the postal services; both in the UK initially and then in the country of final delivery).
- If for any reason, an order is undelivered (after a reasonable period from the date of dispatch), customers can contact Machair Records by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire accordingly.
While Machair Records will not be held responsible for the loss, damage and/or non-delivery of dispatched orders by the Postal Services involved, we will, on receipt of such enquiries (as above), provide copies of ‘Proof of Postage’ to enable customers (both within and outwith the UK), to check/pursue any claims with their local Postal Services.
Machair Records & JulieFowlis.com - February 2013